I know, out of all the thousands of cards that you can choose from on CARD.com, and there are so many! ... I chose Where's Waldo. He came back into my life with the sudden interest from my 6-year old son. Now, every time I look in my wallet or make a purchase I think of my son and our shared love of finding Waldo.
Bank cards really are boring. Everyone has the same one depending on their bank, but CARD.com is putting a little fun back into shopping. I could have spent hours browsing through their collection of card options. Really, if you are a geek or sports fan, there are so many options for you. There is probably something for everyone on the site.
No, this isn't a gift card. You can't give it away, it is a debit card to keep, enjoy and keep loading and using. A Prepaid Debit Card that is so simple to either hook up to direct deposit or your PayPal account. I like that option because I can't accrue overdraft fees and the $5.95 monthly fee is the same as a Walmart prepaid card.
I went ahead and set mine up to receive transfers from my Paypal account. The easy steps to follow were right on the CARD.com site and set-up was fast and easy. My transfer was ready in 3 days and I was able to start shopping.
Where did I shop first? Well, King Arthur Flour, of course! I stocked up on all my baking stuff to be ready for the holidays. Next I plan to use my Where's Waldo card to revamp my Winter wardrobe.
More reasons to love CARD.com
- Free to order, activate and load.
- Free app and check deposits from your smartphone.
- Free direct deposit.
- Free card-to-card transfers, any time, anywhere, in seconds.
- No overdraft fees -- never goes negative!
- Safer than cash - 24/7 support, Visa fraud protection and 100% FDIC insurance on funds.
- No debt, financially responsible, no interest/credit/APRs.
- No credit check and approval in seconds.
- 22,000 in-network ATMs.
- Thousands of cool, unique card designs to choose from, including brands like: Garfield, Popeye, Betty Paige, James Dean, Care Bears, Walking Dead, Star Trek, Autism Awareness, Breast Cancer Research, Shark Week, Where's Waldo, Doodle Jump, Three Stooges, Nancy Drew, etc.
So what was your favorite design? Which card would you choose?