Sunday, December 15, 2013

Snacks and Video Games? What More Could You Want Under the Tree but Xbox One.

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community. I plan to include Forza 5, M&M's and Xbox One under our tree this year. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and its client. #FueledbyMM 


Last year my husband and I decided that each holiday season we should get one large gift for the whole family to enjoy. Something for the house, the yard or to put towards vacation. I wanted to cut back on all the small things, the clutter, the long hours of shopping. This year I knew exactly what I wanted to get for our crew.

Why an Xbox One, of course!

Shhh... don't tell anyone.

I love the Kinect Sensor with our Xbox 360, but the reviews I have heard for the Xbox One blow it out of the water. We love spending our rainy Oregon evenings up dancing, jumping and racing in the comfort of our own living room.

Since I already had plans to get our family the newest gaming system and a few of our family's favorite games, I was excited to see the M&M's and Forza Motorsports 5 -  Buy, Snap, Redeem promotion advertised in our local Walmart. Did I mention that my husband is a huge Forza fan?


Of course, as you might have noticed here on the blog, I already my M&M's. It wasn't hard for me to decided to buy participating M&M products and the newest Forza game at the same time to redeem my eGift card.

What do you need to to?

1. Buy the Forza Motorsports 5 game for Xbox One at Walmart.



2. Buy participating M&M's products - these include: M&Ms Peanut 42oz Stand Up Pouch, M&Ms Milk 42oz Stand Up Pouch, M&Ms Peanut Butter 38oz Stand Up Pouch, M&Ms Pretzel 30oz Stand Up Pouch, M&Ms Peanut 19.2oz Large Laydown Bag, M&Ms Milk 19.2oz Large Laydown Bag, M&Ms Peanut Butter 18.4oz Large Laydown Bag, M&Ms Pretzel 15.4oz Large Laydown Bag.) Total M&M purchase must be at least $8 for the offer to work.

3. Snap a photo of the items purchased on the same receipt. Text to 811811 and include the code: M&M.



4. Redeem. You will be texted back a reward code for a $10 eGift card to Walmart.



Of course, that isn't all the fun you can have if you are a gamer. The M&M Pixel Art Instagram contest is still running through December 18th. Just use your M&M's to create a gaming image. Post your photo to Instagram and Twitter with the hashtags #FueledByMM and #Contest. 

One lucky artist will win their own Xbox One console and Gaming Is Better With M prize pack featuring Forza Motorsport 5. Now, that would make for a Merry Christmas, wouldn't it?



Again, I am drawing images from my childhood to create out of M&Ms. Remember when all games were full of Pixel Art and that was high tech?

There is still plenty of time to enter. What will you create?


Whether you sneak a game or gaming system under your tree this year, or some M&M's in the stockings, these items are sure to be a hit this Christmas season with your family, too.

Just remember, grab your own eGift card, enter to win an Xbox and sit back and be a holiday hero.
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!