Saturday, February 22, 2014

Snack with a Smile - New Fiber One Fruit Flavored Snacks #SweetFiberTreat

Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op. All experiences and opinions are my own.



Do your kids ask for snacks all day?

Yeah, we are working on eating well at meals, but that doesn't stop my kids from hounding me for snacks, treats or sweets for most of the afternoon. A lot of time I just hand them an apple or another peice of fruit, ...something with real fiber. But, it is nice to have other options on hand.


My kids would rather have fruit flavored snacks and I have to admit they are easier to pack around my diaper bag than let's say, a banana? I am sure you can guess what happened the last time I did that.

So when I was asked, I knew my kids would be up for trying the new Fiber One Fruit Flavored Snacks that have 3 grams of fiber per serving.

Bam! No rotten bananas in the bottom of this Mom's bag anymore.


My daughter is a little snack monster. She thought the tiny fruit flavored shapes fit nicely in her hands and were cute.


She also thought they were pretty darn tasty!

Luckily for this frugal Mom these Fiber One Fruit Flavored Snacks are not only available at my favorite Target, but are currently at a great deal. If your Target cart needs filling (and who leaves Target with an empty cart?) be sure to look for these snacks.

You can connect with Fiber One on Facebook to hear the latest news about products, promotions and discounts.

Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!