Wednesday, October 7, 2009

After a break...

Our new baby has arrived and life really got in the way of me getting this blog up and running. So, apologies to anyone wondering what happened. Life has still been rolling, and the cooking and baking has not stopped. Now I just need to do some catching up with my posts!

In the near future I should be posting about the new world of dehydrating... my dh got me a dehydrator and we are jumping in with both feet. I will also be posting about graham crackers. I made a low-pro version for my son and now can't wait to try some normal ones for the rest of us. His recipe turned out better than store bought. I was surprised.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!