Thursday, November 12, 2009

I still love food!

I feel like lately I have been cheating on my most beloved hobby... food! Currently I still make food (I make milk, what's your super power? Comes to mind), but that is just nursing... It takes up 75% of my time right now! My new daughter is a good eater! ...sniff... so proud! But, has left me with very little time to cook or bake. We are still eating off the stockpile of frozen meals I threw together in my final trimester. I have attempted a few small things... but, getting sidetracked at the last minute can be disastrous for baking. (or boiling pasta for that matter! 20 minutes is far too long for spaghetti!) So bare with me as I try to slip in some of my cooking. Baby steps for now.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!