Tuesday, February 16, 2010

For all your Baby's Needs

The Baby Store Plus is the place to find all Mom's needs for a new baby.

The Baby Store Plus Blog

A while back I won a fabulous Coobie Bra from Blogger Mommies (same ladies!), they said I would love it and they were right! A quick peek around their new online shop revealed all kinds of great goodies for Moms & Babies alike. They also carry the Sprout Shell which I absolutely adore. When I originally looked to buy one, I didn't find any local retailers for the Sprout Shell, and very few online choices. It is nice to know they carry great products like this.They stock everything from Ergo carriers to breast pumps and more!

The Baby Store Plus Blog has a list of CPSC updates as well as sales going on in their shop. I highly recommend adding this blog to your RSS feed or on email updates. ...and no, they did not compensate me for this post. I just want to let you know about this great shop and site. It is fun to share stuff with other interested Moms, right?

And if that wasn't enough to send you over to their sites? Well, they have a fabulous giveaway for a $50 GC to their shop. Just a way to say Welcome to our new digs! ENTER HERE. This giveaway ends March 1. Great, huh? So, please show this shop some love.... fan their facebook page, go shopping, subscribe to their blog or follow them on twitter. You will be glad that you did!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hey just wanted to let you know that you have an award over at my blog!
    http://mylittlestgravesies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!