Friday, March 19, 2010

Aloha Friday - #7




Aloha Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Can you believe we made it to Friday? We survived the week, so to celebrate let's sit back and relax. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

Cloth Diaper or Disposable? Which did/do you use?

Well, this is the big question... I cloth diaper about 75% of the time. I would really love to make a change to 100%. I hope with a few more diapers and some motivation I can make the switch. With two in diapers it can be really crazy to rinse, wash, stuff and repeat. I know why it is better and continue to do it, but I am not totally switched over yet.

Sorry, this is late getting posted! We were at the new house last night and it took me a while to get the kids to bed. After that I was exhausted and went to bed.

If you want more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Disposable.... honestly the cloth did not even enter my mind at the time.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any kids, but if I did I'd probably use disposable.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!