Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lovin' Our Little Diva Tutu!



I was lucky enough to be the winner of Little Diva Tutus contest a little while back for a Baby's First Tutu set. Isn't this darling? This is a keepsake we can enjoy for a long time. The tutu came with a matching hair band and in a box for storage. I expect once she outgrows it, it can be used with her dolls... and later I hope to save it for any granddaughter I have. I think it is perfect for my little girl. I have been wanting to get her a tutu since she was born. They seem to be all the craze on the internet and I wanted in. ...now, I just need to get her a good pair of fairy wings. Luckily Little Diva Tutus has those too!

If you have a little girl in your life, you should check out the website. So many choices! Each is handmade with US made fabric. There are options for all age ranges and a wide array of accessories to go with the affordable and darling tutus! I think these would make fabulous birthday gifts and would be perfect for someone hard to shop for.

Shipping was fast and the service is wonderful. I can't say enough great things about this shop. Be sure to check out their Gallery of little divas. It will make you smile!

Also, some of you have heard Layla's story and have become more aware of how devastating Neuroblastoma can be. Little Diva's Tutus is continuing to make the "Layla Grace Tutu" and proceeds from its sale goes directly to the Marsh Family to help with expenses. Layla touched many lives and this is a beautiful way to keep her memory alive and donate to a good cause.

I was not compensated for this review in any way. I won the Little Diva Tutus contest earlier this year for the Keepsake tutu & headband and wanted to tell everyone about this great product.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!