Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Toddler Tuesdays - My kiddos!

How did I almost miss posting my Toddler Tuesday post? Well, I was off playing with my toddler. The swing set is up and we are enjoying the short bursts of Oregon sunshine.

We have been crazy busy, but I did want to share how fun life with a toddler can be!


They are helpful! Little Man was a big help with crushing graham crackers for my mini cheesecake. The review and giveaway for Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms should be posted tomorrow.


They have a unique perspective on the ordinary. Oranges really are fabulous finger foods... or is that a ring?

Well, and then they need to refuel. Little Man is enjoying his low-pro spaghetti (for his PKU), carrots, my canned cherries and my home made applesauce.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Danika loves helping mom crush crackers too! What could be more fun! Thanks for linking up to Toddler Tuesday!

    -Sarah
    www.minnesotamamasmusthaves.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!