Monday, May 17, 2010

Meal Plan Monday - 5/17

Last week Little Man was under the weather and I never got around to posting my week's meal plan. I did make a quiche and the crust instructions were posted. It was such a hit, my DH asked for me to make one with Asparagus & Bacon this week. I also have some lamb to work into the menu also. I am looking forward to some new fun recipes.Okay, here is what I have planned for this week:

Monday: Dinner - Fresh Cod ? ... just came in and I had to re-edit this post! Probably with couscous and ???
Tuesday: Dinner - Weekly spaghetti night with fresh bread sticks
* home made pasta
* home made marinara sauce
* home made bread sticks
Wednesday: Dinner - Quiche
Thursday: Lentil Soup & fresh baked buttermilk biscuits
Friday: Dinner - Lamb stroganoff, salad & apple sauce
Saturday: Dinner - Leftovers
Sunday: Dinner - Sunday Family Dinner

*Also I plan on making: Breakfast Cups to freeze
Rice Krispie Treats with Coconut Oil
Blueberry Cobbler
Like Hostess? Cupcakes
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious about these frozen Breakfast Cups. Do you have the recipe up somewhere, or can you post it? I'm always looking for things my husband can heat up for breakfast, or that I can feed my daughter when I'm not in the mood to share my breakfast. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post it as soon as I make them. They take foil tins, Canadian Bacon, onion, garlic, spinache and egg. So yummy and they reheat beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!