Thursday, May 20, 2010

My First Guest Post - Chigger Hill

I was fortunate enough to win a recent contest over on Chigger Hill Cottage's blog ChiggerBytes. After receiving a fabulous package with bows, an adorable bow holder and beaded socks, she asked me to guest post. She chose my recent crescent roll post. Yum. I think she made a good choice! I would love it if you guys visited her blog and left her a little comment love.



She has a great selection of items at her Etsy shop, too! Go ahead take a peak. And here is a link to my guest post.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!