Thursday, May 20, 2010

Huggies® MomInspired™ Grant Program

Moms are amazing! Yes, we are. With a hectic schedule, a family to take care of and our obligations pulling us in a hundred and one different directions well, necessity is the mother of invention. So true! I bet you often improvise, McGyver a solution or even come up with a totally new idea. Have you ever thought of marketing it to other Moms? Yeah, I know. It takes start up capital to do that. Well, luckily Huggies has started a MomInspired Grant Program for just that.
If you have a product idea or a business you are getting started this program may be for you! It is amazing to see what we, moms, can do. This program allows inventive moms to submit original, innovative and viable new business and product ideas designed to help make life easier for parents so they can better enjoy everyday moments with their little ones. The idea or product does not have to be one that fits into the Kimberly-Clark portfolio of products. If you think other moms would love it, then I urge you to apply. Maybe your product will be featured here on my blog in the future! How fun would that be?


Apply before June 11th, or you can visit www.HuggiesMomInspired.com to apply.


*Disclosure: I am entered into a contest to win a $250 American Express gift card from MomSelect. I did not receive any compensation for this post and thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!