Thursday, May 20, 2010

Need a Sponsor to BlogHer 2010? I Do.


Click to Visit



For anyone looking to go to BlogHer 2010, there is currently a fabulous sponsorship contest going on JVC's site. They just launched the JVC HD Everio Camera & their “Power Your Passion” contest is giving away an expense paid trip to BlogHer ’10 Conference in New York City on August 6 - 7, 2010, as well as one of their great HD cameras to step up your blogging experience. I can only imagine how much fun I would have using one of these for this little 'ole blog. I could really bring my food to life or share those sweet moments of my little ones. So many possibilities!


For more information, rules and how to enter this great sweepstakes visit their site. Good luck!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!