Friday, June 4, 2010

Aloha Friday - #17

Aloha Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Can you believe we made it to Friday? We survived the week, so to celebrate let's sit back and relax. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

Do You Read Instructions, or Do You Try to Figure it Out Yourself First?

All gender stereotypes aside, what do you usually do?If you saw my previous post regarding the frustration involved in putting together a Cozy Coupe you will understand why this came up. I didn't want to keep trying the same thing, so I called customer service. Did I wimp out? Well, it worked. No mallet was involved! I would love to know if you go straight for the instructions in a box, or if you just start grabbing parts.

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. depends on what it is....my gut reaction is to try it without instructions first. : )takes to long to read them..... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely an instructions reader! Followed on twitter while I was here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always read the directions, especially if I have to put something together.

    http://atticgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually read the instructions first, unless it's something like a new cell phone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read instrustions & then boss Tim...We are a good team I'm the brains & he is the muscles..He would kill me if I said it aloud LOL..

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!