Saturday, July 17, 2010

Homemaking Blog Celebration





I just love bloggy events! Happily Domestic is kicking off her, Celebrate the Joys of Homemaking, event today. There are extra entries for posting her button and blogging about the event, but that ends today. So, what are you waiting for?

It sounds like a lot of fun and right up my alley. As it is, I need to get my sewing machine out and start working on a few dresses for my little girl... and peaches and beans are almost ready for canning! So, homemaking is on my mind.

The first giveaway will be posted later today, so check it out. Just hop on over to Happily Domestic.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!