Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fracture - An Easy Decorating Solution

I hate decorating. Not because I don't want a polished and comfortable looking home. No. It is because I kinda stink at it. I love admiring homes in magazines, I assume decorated by professionals for a pretty price tag. But, little old me? Well, I need to do something simple and affordable.

So, I was excited to hear about Fracture on TwitterMoms. So what is it? Well, instead of the regular costly printing and framing needed to display your photography, Fracture lets you print your digital pictures right onto glass. No need for paper, film, a mat... etc. So the printing, framing and mounting is one simple process. Just upload your favorite photo to FractureMe.com ... then print it onto a shatter proof glass that has all sharp edges removed. Safe to handle and simple to deal with! Not a bad "one-stop complete photo decor solution".

Okay, would you like to see one? Well, so would I! If I am one of the lucky first 100 bloggers to blog about this, I will have the chance to try it out and post a review here for you. Sound good? Well, feel free to check out www.fractureme.com and come back to see if I am selected to review their product. I have my fingers crossed!


Disclaimer: I wrote this blog post in response to a TwitterMoms RAMBO alert, making me eligible to get a Fracture picture frame for review. You can learn more about Fracture at http://www.fratureme.com
Pin It

1 comment:

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!