Friday, August 13, 2010

Where Did The Week Go?

This week just flew by! Seems as though the craziness has gone up a notch. I am not sure if it has anything to do with my daughter's impending birthday, but here is a peak into my crazy-ville.

We just broke open a new bag of scratch grains. I left my son for a few minutes... he was playing nicely, talking to his machines and himself so I wasn't worried. Then I saw what kept him so occupied.
That would be my new bag of chicken feed on the ground. Just perfect for an impromptu construction zone...
...and what did my son think of the mess?

Very proud of his hard work. I, on the other hand, was dumbfounded. Please remind me why do I buy him toys again?

...once I get this all cleaned up I have a few giveaways, reviews and delicious recipes to post. Stay tuned!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I ask myself that question everyday. I think toys are becoming obsolete! :) I was just stopping by to invite you to join our spotlight Saturday Blog Hop. Link up your own blog and also spotlight your favorite blog you'd like to share with everyone. I hope to see you there! Have a fantastic weekend!

    Kel
    www.betweenthelines-kel.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!