Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Upcoming CSN Review... I Can't Wait!


I live in a small town. There are many fabulous benefits to our family from living here, but shopping choices are not one of them! We have a few stores, but selection is pretty limited. When I really need to do some shopping... birthdays, holidays, or real needs... I go online. I am glad to have found resources such as CSN Stores which has 200 plus stores to make shopping easy. You can find anything from stools to complete your kitchen to games for family game night. With so many choices, how would you start your search for the perfect gift?

During the holidays I am stretched extra thin, so I need to make my shopping time count. Shopping online with CSN Stores allows me to shop anytime of day or night, and I have always enjoyed fabulous customer service with them. Items arrive quickly and my overall experiences with the company have been very good. I highly suggest trying them out for you shopping needs.

So are you curious what I will be reviewing? Hmmm.... I am looking at a few fabulous items. With the cold setting in here in the Pacific Northwest I have been eyeballing a pair of warm boots from BearPaw,

Or how about a 4 slice toaster?
 
Or maybe I will get a toy sorter! The playroom could really use some organizational help.

Well, I'm not telling. I am going to keep that a secret until the item arrives. Stay tuned to see what I choose and my review will be posted here, too. With so many choice, this may take me a while to decide! Head over to csnstores.com to have a peek for yourself. Let me know if you have any suggestions for me.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!