Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Morton - Share Your Salt Pic & Enter to Win

 To celebrate Morton Salt’s new Facebook Fan Page, they have launched a contest, “What’s Your Morton Salt Secret?”  Share a photo of your best nifty tip, trick or use of Morton Salt.

How do you use your Morton Salt? I can say we have many uses in this house! I love making homemade leg scrubs, I also love to soothe a sore throat by gargling with salt water, or what about spraying it in the dog house and on the dog bed to reduce fleas? Did you also know it can put out a small kitchen fire? ... and tonight I will be making a big crock of sauer kraut with my Morton Salt.

The grand prize winner will receive a $1,000 AMEX gift card and a Morton Salt prize pack. Morton Salt will also be awarding four Runner-up winners and six Sweepstakes winners with prize packs!

Good luck!

*Disclaimer - No compensation, product or monetary,  was received for this posting.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!