Sunday, January 23, 2011

#ABE Winner Announcement!


Looks like it was a successful A Blogtastic Extravaganza! I am happy to say that out of 338 entries, #139 
won the Beautiful Baby Package!

#139 was Andrea Paetkau

Congrats Andrea! I just sent you an email and need a confirmation with your mailing address so I can get it all shipped out to you. Please respond within 48 hours or I will have to draw another winner.

There are more giveaways and events coming up! So make sure you follow publicly with Google Friends Connect and subscribe so you don't miss out on any announcements. Thank you to everyone that entered and I hope you will be a winner soon here on Adventures in All Things Food.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!! Thank you so much! I'm emailing you back now.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!