Thursday, February 3, 2011

Aloha Friday #48


Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I feel like I am experiencing the calm before the storm of the holiday. Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

Will You Watch Super Bowl XLV? (Or just the commercials?)

I regularly watch my college team play in TV, but don't often follow the professional teams. We watch a game from time to time, but I can't say that I cheer on any particular team. Oregon doesn't have a professional team, btw. I do enjoy watching the Super Bowl though, but some years I do watch it more for good commercials.  
 
What about your gang? Super Bowl or commercials?


If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Commercials and Half Time otherwise I'll probably be blog hopping. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually watch the commercials and halftime show, but this year I'm going to the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I'm not really a fan of either team playing, I won't do a sit-down-and-watch kinda thing, it'll probably be on in the background (which then will result in checking out the commercials). ;)

    Aloha: Where Do You Blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't watch football at all. But, my husband and sons do so I will try to catch some of the commercials during the Super Bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness my husband does not care about football. IF we watch the commercials this year is to be determined. They have not really lived up to what they used to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will watch but only for the commercials..

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, we don't have TV connected at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be surfing with my remote.

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/02/doritos-commercials-and-national-wear-red-day%c2%ae/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I won't have a choice, hubby will be glued to the TV which is located in the family room along with the computer. I'll probably be online while he watches so I guess you can call that "quality" time together Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. probably neither since we will not be at a get together

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll watch. My show isn't on anyway.
    Plus I'm watching in honor of dh.

    Both football and commercials.

    I don't really care for either team, but I heard a very good story about one of the team members of packers so I'll probably cheer for them.

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are not sports fans in this household. We don't do sports! Hubby is a musician. Now if there was a concert on TV (depending who it is) we'd have front roll seats (in our frontroom). ~hehe~

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!