Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stepping into February

With Snowmagedon on the horizon I wanted to get February started out right. With a short and sweet little post about things to come. I know several of you might wake-up to no internet, and hopefully more of my East Coast friends will just be snowed in and have loads of free time to spend surfing the blogasphere.

So what does February have in store? Well, more recipes, more pounds dropping at the weekly weigh-ins, several exciting giveaway opportunities and reviews as we get closer to Blogmania. I hope there will be more updates and pics of my kids involved, too.

Not only that, but I hope to share some fun Valentine's goodies with all of you and am excited that it is February already.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!