Friday, February 4, 2011

“What’s Your Craving Contest” from Salsa Sensations – Win $1000! #salsacraving

Snacking can get me into trouble... so I try to keep healthy snacking options handy. My go-to? Salsa! And I like it hot, bay-bee! My family loves it mild. But, we can all agree that it goes on or with almost everything.  It is a great stand alone snack with corn chips, great on a baked potato, mixed in a rice bowl, or on a salad instead of dressing.

Where do you like your salsa?


Have you tried Salsa Sensations yet? It hit Wal-Mart shelves in September, and can now be found in 48 states. It is just taking off! Some fun little facts include:
  • You can satisfy your craving with hot, medium or mild salsa
  • It contains only 10 calories per 2 Tbsp. serving
  • It is both fat free & cholesterol free
  • You can find it in the refrigerated section because it is ... fresh!
  • It is made with sun-ripened tomatoes, chopped onions, garlic, cilantro & jalapenos (habanero peppers if you like it hot, like me!)
  • Retails for only $1.98, so easy on the budget
And if that has your mouth watering, I have one more fun thing to add...


...your salsa snacking savvy could lead you to win a $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card in their What's Your Craving Contest. If you have a tasty treat or great recipe using salsa, share it with the country and possibly win big. Hey, I bet all of us have one smashing recipe we could share, right?

What's Your Craving Contest
Two entry options: 
  1. Create a 30 second video sharing your after-school snack recipe using Salsa Sensations - OR-
  2. Submit at least 3 original photos showing your snack using Salsa Sensations
Entry Deadline: 11:59pm MST on Monday, February 21, 2011 - so what are you waiting for! Upload your creation today. Public voting goes on from there. You can read all the details and official contest rules here: www.salsasensations.com/craving

If you enter the contest, be sure to leave a comment to let me know. I would love to hear about your creation and vote for you! Join in on the fun on twitter with hashtag #salsacraving

  Learn more about Salsa Sensations on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and by visiting their blog.

*Disclaimer - I was compensated for this promotional blog post, but all opinions expressed remain my own. I received this opportunity through my membership with MomSpark Media.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!