Thursday, March 3, 2011

Aloha Friday #52


Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I feel like I am experiencing the calm before the storm of the holiday. Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...


Night Owl or Early Bird?

I prefer to get up early and get a jump on the day, but my kiddos have changed me into a night owl recently. Not sure that I like the switch. Which camp do you fall into?

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It

15 comments:

  1. Early to bed and early to rise!!
    I think it comes with age because I haven't always been this way. ;D
    Happy Aloha Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Night owl! I go to bed after 2:00 AM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be a complete night owl but as I get older, I realize so much more can be accomplished in a day if you wake up early!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little of both. I stay up til 3AM and wake up at 7AM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a night owl and my kids are early risers, it's a bad combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always been a morning person and early riser - I tend to waffle between being an early bird and a night owl...sometimes both on the same day! ACK! :)

    Aloha: Germy Shopping Carts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Night owl, I hate mornings but with hubbys new work hours I am in bed early and up early...


    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Total night owl, I've never been a fan of getting out of bed at dawn.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Much more of a night owl than early bird!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm both :)
    Stay up late and jump out of bed anyways in the mornings and happy too! :)

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Night Owl... I love sleeping in : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a night owl -- I am so not a morning person :-)

    Marie
    bonkersinbarnhart.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I function better in the morning but I want to stay up late so I end up getting cranky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Used to be much more of a nightowl before I had kids. When I started to teach, and then the kids were born things changed a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!