Friday, March 4, 2011

CSN Stores - Makeover Our House, Please!

Do you remember last year, about this time, I was so excited to share pics of our home improvement projects as we were getting set to move to this house. No? Well, I know my readership has grown since then, so no worries.

We have been living in this house for about a year now. Unfortunately, since we moved in, improvement projects have slowed to a standstill. Life really got in the way, and has been moving non-stop ever since. I think that is pretty typical with two active toddlers. I still have a yard to landscape, rooms to paint and even cabinet knobs to attach to our kitchen cabinets. And don't even get me started about organizing everyone's "stuff".

Luckily, all of those needs, well... minus the shrubs for the front yard, can be found at CSN Stores. What can I find in their 200+ online stores? Well, besides all the gadgets and utensils to outfit a great kitchen, I can find toy boxes and storage solutions for my kids' rooms, Pendant Lighting, mirrors... the list goes on and on.

Of course, I have reviewed several items from CSN Stores online in the past and love the flexibility to shop anytime with such a wide selection of products. That is so important for a SAHM of two toddlers prone to melt-downs in public. I have also had a great experience with their shipping and the ordering process. I will have a new review soon for something else to add to our home.

As for my home improvement projects, stay tuned for updates in our organizing, decorating and landscaping adventures. We really are working to turn this house into a warm and loving home for our children. My first project will be an overhaul of the front yard which has many dead shrubs, overgrown weeds and a real lack of color.

Do you have any projects planned for this Spring? I would love to hear your ideas and maybe even pick up a pointer or two.

*Disclaimer - I will be receiving a review product in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!