Friday, March 25, 2011

Blogmania Sponsor Spotlight: Eco-Foil


I love to cook, but sometimes I either can't bare the mess, don't want to retrieve a dish after wards, or want an easier way to cook and take outside. It is those times that aluminum bakeware can come in handy. But what about the waste?

I did an Eco-Foil review last month that you can check out here. I am excited to announce that they are also one of my sponsors for Blogmania, April 9th & 10th.  Be sure to stop back by during those two days for a great giveaway package worth $100, plus a link to the other participating blogs.

You might be familiar with Handi-Foil, known for their aluminum bakeware. But what you might not have known is they’ve created aluminum bakeware products called Eco-Foil made from 100% recyclable materials and that can be 100% recycled afterwards. This is called close-looped recycling which creates a great cycle without the waste! Yes, many recyclable materials, including paper & glass, require some new materials in the creation process... but that is not so with aluminum. So, I no longer need to feel guilty.



They have a variety of products in varying sizes to accommodate roasting a large cut of meat down to baking a cake for your next potluck. Look for these products in your local stores. You can also connect with Eco-Foil's Facebook page for a handy store locator and other current promotions.

For Blogmania I will have one package (worth $30) to give away as part of my For The Family prize package worth over $100! Be sure to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss the fun.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!