Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blogmania Sponsor Spotlight: Mabel's Lables

Kids are "stuff" magnets.

What no one told me was how much "stuff" having kids would bring. Not only that, but you make new friends who have kids. To every playdate, dinner and party they are also lugging around their own share of  "stuff". Everyone has the same "stuff"! Ahhhh!

Thank goodness there are better, and fashionable, ways to label all that "stuff".


As a child I remember either a black sharpie being applied to my things, or a piece of masking tape across the bottom. Thank goodness Mabel's Labels has me and my cute little girl covered.

I was sent a great set of Label Out Loud Sticky Lables to review.


Choose the name, up to 20 characters, and the design from 20 different motifs. I chose the butterfly for my little one. They are bright and fun. I was quick to label her favorite sippy cup. This line is:

  • Dishwasher safe
  • Microwave safe
  • UV resistant
  • Peel and stick



 Don't worry, Mabel's Labels has you covered as in other areas, too. From clothing, skinny labels, bag tags, household labels, etc. There is something for all of your labeling needs.


I am excited to have Mabel's Labels as one of my Blogmania Sponsors (April 9-11). One of my lucky readers will receive a set like mine from the Label Out Loud Stick Labels with the name and motif of your choice ($21 value).



Connect with Mabel's Labels online

On twitter: @mabelhood
on Facebook : Mabel's Labels 
and on their blog: http://www.mabelhood.com/ 

Don't forget to follow or subscribe to my blog so you don't miss out on all the great giveaways (Blogmania & beyond!) coming up.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love Mabel's! They have such awesome quality products! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love their labels!! They are such high quality and so very cute.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!