Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blogmania Sponsor Spotlight: Orglamix



Whether you wear makeup everyday, or just for special occaisions, take care with what you put on your face. I am very picky about what I buy and use, and have been a customer, myself, of Orglamix for over a year. What is Orglamix?

Orglamix is an Etsy shop that sells makeup made from 100% pure mineral.  Orglamix, mineral makeup contains absolutely no synthetic ingredients! Yes, even the dyes are synthetic free, and Orglamix is PETA approved! Okay, so it is safe and natural, but what about selection? Well, take a peak at their core selection of eye shadows HERE.

And special for Blogmania (April 9-11), the owner is offering an exclusive color called "Champagne Bubbles".  Would you like to win your own Orglamix eye shadow to try? My Blogmania winner will win their own "Champagne Bubbles" along with a choice of 2 colors from the Pure Organic Mineral Line of eye shadow.

Be sure to follow my blog (publicly) and subscribe now so you don't miss out on this and many other great projects in my Blogmania Prize Package.

*Disclaimer - I received 3 free eye shadows to test out from Orglamix. I have also been a customer of theirs in the past. No monetary compensation was received and all opinions are my own.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!