Friday, April 29, 2011

Aloha Friday #57


Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I feel like I am experiencing the calm before the storm of the holiday. Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...


Do You Suffer From Seasonal Allergies?
 
Sniffle, sniffle. It is that time of year for me. As I start to enjoy the rare sunshine in Oregon, and the blooming flowers, it hits me! Ugh. My allergies. Thankfully they only hit for a few weeks as the cottonwood and a few other offenders are in full swing, but I am miserable never the less. Any other allergy sufferers out there? Who is with me? I will raise a tissue to you.

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Awwww! Sorry you have seasonal allergies - my best friend suffers from them, too. Luckily I don't.

    Aloha: Pet Food

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do a bit. Usually just at our cottage where I end up with eyes so itchy, I could nearly scratch them out of my sockets. Luckily it's only for a couple of weeks each summer.

    Happy Friday!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't before but for the past 2 years I'm noticing that I might be developing seasonal allergies.

    ALoha!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!