Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Arrr... On Stranger Tides is Coming!


I am so excited for the latest Pirates movie in Disney Digital 3D™ next month. I loved the other 3 movies and this is on my list of must-see movies. Starring Jonny Depp and Penélope Cruz, "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" will be released May 20, 2011.

 Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) finds himself on an unexpected journey to the fabled Fountain of Youth when a woman from his past (Penélope Cruz) forces him aboard the Queen Anne’s Revenge, the ship of the formidable pirate Blackbeard (Ian McShane). 

To get you excited about this upcoming movie, check out the newely released featurette, “From Disneyland to the Big Screen.”

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!