Monday, June 13, 2011

Cars 2 - In Theaters June 24th!!



I am really looking forward to taking my son to see Cars 2, in theaters June 24th. We have even been debating taking my daughter. It would be her first movie in the theater.

When star racecar Lightning McQueen (voice of Owen Wilson) and the incomparable tow truck Mater (voice of Larry the Cable Guy) head overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix, Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own: international espionage!




And to get your engines started, and your kids excited about the fun, Disney has all sorts of fun and activities you can share with your children right now! From mazes to crafts and activities, check out all there is to download and do at: http://media-file.net/11/cars2/family/.

Enjoy!

*Disclaimer - I was not compensated for this post. I am sharing info sent to me by Disney PR.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!