Sunday, June 12, 2011

New Sugar Free Ring Pops - Review

Do you remember Ring Pops?

I went through a phase where I was obsessed with edible jewelry. I was blinged out with Ring Pops, candy necklaces and Pez dispensors in my little purse. As a Mom, I love having the chance to share a little bit of my childhood with my two children.



Now Bazooka Candy Brands' iconic rings are sugar free! Each bag contains three pops in Blue Raspberry, Watermelon and Strawberry. The bright colored candies were very attractive to my children.

Sugar Free Ring Pops are:
  • Fat Free
  • Sugar Free (Made with Splenda)
  • 30 calories per pop
  • 0 sugar carbs
  • Made in the USA
  • OU Certified
  • Tooth Friendly

My daughter was surprised it was a ring, but she understood immediately that it was candy!


She was happy to show her big brother her treasure, but wasn't about to share!


My son was also excited to try out his own Sugar Free Ring Pop and went straight for the Blue Raspberry. Blue, no surprise.

Don't tell him, his little sister snuck in a few licks later. ...We caught her with a blue tongue.

My children had just as much fun with these pops as I remember having when I was little. They were sweet and fruity, but without the guilt.

I am happy to let my kids have these again. The "ring" gives them an easy place to hold onto these cute suckers creating less of a mess. I plan on adding them to my daughter's birthday favor bags. I am sure there will be a big of a hit with her friends, too.

As for the Watermelon Ring Pop? Well, it found a great home on my finger for the afternoon. It brought back a lot of good memories, and brought a smile to my face. What more could I ask from candy jewelry?


Grab your own Sugar Free Ring Pops at Walmart and BJ's stores nationwide. Also find them on Amazon.com.

Fan Ring Pops on Facebook and share the candy love!


*Disclaimer - I was sent a sample of the  product to review. No monetary  compensation was received. All opinions are my own and I was not required to post a favorable review.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Those are really good, and don't taste sugar-free at all. They're fun to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so delicious, Even i showed this blog to my mum and she promised me that she will buy for me Sugar Free Ring Pops. And i love to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! mouthwatering, delicious dish. I love it very much. i can have it in breakfast, lunch and in dinner.My mum used to prepare it for me. But alas! now i am away from her.But your easy steps of Sugar Free Ring Pops to prepare it will help me to make it.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!