Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mamavation Monday - Welcome to Campaign 9!


Can you believe it is almost time to find out who the new Mamavation Moms for campaign 9 will be? As a mentor I look forward to watching and helping along your journey.
I am very excited. I want to give kudos to all the ladies who applied. You are all amazing in my book. I am proud to have met all of you and I hope you will all be participating in the Move it & Lose it Challenge. Let me know if I can support you. That is the great part of this community, we are here to cheer each other on, give those virtual high fives and cry together when needed.

And the rest of us? Well, there is no time to rest! I will be jumping into the Gruntstyle 2 week challenge and I plan to get sweaty and stinky in the name of weight loss. We seriously need a deodorant sponsor in here! As for added support, I am going back to the fabulous nutrition plan Alysa made for me. It worked for me and it will be my road map back to success. I think things got off track little by little and it is time to pull it back to a workable plan.

So where am I this week?
Yes, there has been some jumping around, up and down, with my weight over the past few weeks, but I am down 2 lbs.

Don't forget the Mamavation Twitter Party is Monday night (7/11)
Twitter from 8-10 PM EST on Monday 11 July 2011 for the Grunt Style sponsored party.  RSVP and enter for giveaways.

I know that all journeys have bumps and potholes, but the important thing is to keep moving forward down the road. Without forward momentum, I never have a chance to reach my destination. So I will never give up. Every step, crunch and curl is for my health. As long as I keep working hard and am active, I will be successful. What about you... how has your journey been this week?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I've also had a week of starting over. What is the Move It & Lose It Challenge?

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!