Sunday, August 21, 2011

#ABE Winner!!

Wow! Thanks everyone for making this such a successful event.

I had a wonderful time reading through all your fitness goals and whether you are trying to lose a few, work off the baby weight, or maybe a bit more, you are all motivated to get moving and losing. I love it!

So many entries, but unfortunately only one winner this round. Out of 539 entries, the winner was #306!

Congrats to Alissa!

I will be contacting you shortly by email. You will have 48 hours to claim your prize. If you didn't win this time, don't worry. I have many more great giveaways coming your way. Best of luck.
Pin It

1 comment:

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!