Friday, August 12, 2011

Enter the No Ordinary Burger Contest

Fire up the BBQ!


Makeover your average burger, and ignite your creativity with pork!

Build your best burger with Johnsonville Brats or Italian Sausage Patties, and you could win a year's worth of groceries from WalMart in the "No Ordinary Burger Contest". 

Now through September 6th, log onto the contest page to submit your best recipe and vote for your favorite burger. Two grand prize winners will be awarded one year's worth of groceries and their winning recipe will be featured on Johnsonville Brat and Italian Sausage Patty boxes. Talk about bragging rights!!


Head over to the contest rules for more information.


Connect with Johnsonville on Facebook.
Find more Pork Inspiration at Pork Be Inspired website.

*Disclaimer - for posting I was entered into a social media promotion contest at the One2OneNetwork. No monetary compensation was received. All opinions are my own.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found you from the Ultimate Blog Party 2011 and I wanted to invite you to join my Directory for Review and Giveaway Blogs (if you haven’t already). It’s an easy way to increase exposure to your blog and it’s Free.

    April
    A Mommy’s Blog Design Studio
    Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!
    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!