Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New! - Let's Cook App for iPad and iPhone

Chef Fabio Viviani had me at fresh pasta...
but, he stole my heart, and appetite, when he roasted tomatoes for his pasta dish.

Yes, I love pasta. Fresh, and homemade is the way to go. When I heard about the Let's Cook iOS App with Chef Fabio Viviani and Bertolli Olive Oil, I got excited.



This is currently available for the iPad, iPhone and iTouch. Yes, I am having a bit of Apple envy right now!

This is was my first time watching Chef Fabio, but I am not a stranger to Bertolli Olive Oil. It has been a trusted friend in my kitchen for pesto sauce, my pizza crust and to saute. I enjoy Bertolli for both great flavor and quality for the price.

Of course, this program is much more than just fresh pasta. Let Chef Fabio inspire you to cook something amazing tonight. To help, this App includes over 5 hours of  mouth-watering video recipes. Fabulous eye-candy for any foodie.



It also includes kitchen tips and 100+ recipes listing both cooking time and prep time. The recipe videos are part of the App, so don't worry about streaming lags or internet connection issues.

I had the chance to watch the Fresh Fettuccinie with Crispy Pancetta, Mushroom and Cherry Tomato video. It looks amazing, doesn't it? And .Chef Fabio is both fun to watch and very knowledgeable about good food.

I will be trying this recipe out later this week. I am currently overrun with cherry tomatoes in my garden and this looks like a perfect solution. There is also a recipe on the App for Chef Fabio's homemade pasta. I will also be checking that out to see what his tips are

I am excited to share this video recipe with you here, but for more great dinner ideas, tips and videos, check out the Let's Cook App. You can read the  iTunes Review here.





*Disclaimer - I wrote this review while participating in a Blog Friendly PR campaign on behalf of Bertolli Olive Oil and the 'Let's Cook' iOS App by Chef Fabio Viviani. Samples were provided so I could provide my honest opinion. All opinions are my own.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!