Friday, October 21, 2011

"F" is for Food & Friday (10/21)

Welcome back to another Pinterest installment. 

Pinterest is a fun way to find new ideas, inspiration and aspirations. I have a little boy's birthday to plan for, holidays coming up and in season produce to enjoy. This past week the sewing projects have really caught my eye, but I will save those for another post. Are you pinning? I would love to check out your boards and see what caught your eye. Be sure to leave your info so I can swing by. Check out my boards HERE. In honor of my pinning my life away this week, I linked up with Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Friday Favorite Finds. Mmm... as always I found many great recipes to serve this week.

These Eggplant Parmesan stacks looks yummy!



This Honey & Apple Challah bread recipe is calling to me. I think I will try it out this week.


This Chickpea & Lemongrass Curry would make a nice "take-in" dinner.


...and if anyone likes Monte Cristo's as much as my DH & I do, then you might enjoy this one...


And for the sweet tooth, Try out these Pumpkin Croissants.


And then how about a homemade Pumpkin Pop Tart?



I might not get to all of these this week, but this is why I pin. Check out Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Friday Favorite Finds for more great "pin"-spiration. 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. um, yes please. The bread, the pumpkin, the eggplant parm - I'll take them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pumpkin croissants are to die for! I made them yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!