Thursday, October 20, 2011

Winnie The Pooh - On DVD/Blue-Ray 10/25!

A favorite friend from my childhood will soon be able to come home with me.

Return to the Hundred Acre Wood, for the latest adventure featuring the world’s beloved bear, Winnie The Pooh!  Join Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Christopher Robin, Owl, Kanga, Piglet, Eeyore, and all of the classic characters you know and love when Walt Disney Pictures releases Winnie The Pooh on DVD and Blu-Ray October 25, 2011!

Click on the widget for a
  • Pooh Personality Quiz! - quizzes for both you and your children. Find out which character most closely fits your personality.
  • Activities & Downloads - Download coloring sheets, exclusive “Pooh” cooking recipes, party ideas, crafts, games and more!


Stay tuned for a related giveaway to come!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!