Thursday, October 27, 2011

"F" is for Food & Friday (10/28)

Welcome back to another Pinterest installment. This may be a regular thing here.

 Pinterest is a great way to find new ideas, inspiration and aspirations. I have a little boy's birthday to plan for, holidays coming up and in season produce to enjoy. This past week I have been drooling over Fall and Halloween recipes.  Are you pinning? I would love to check out your boards and see what caught your eye. Be sure to leave your info so I can swing by. Check out my boards HERE.

In honor of my pinning my life away this past week, I linked up with Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Friday Favorite Finds. Mmm... as always I found many new great ideas to try making.

 This week I am having a bread thing. I am on the hunt for a go-to roll recipe. Here are a few I want to give a go.


Or how about these?


Or these knots with Parmesan...


and for the kids this week I would love to make these baked tater tots.


Then for the sweet tooth, how about these fruit gummy candies?


I might not get to all of these this week, but this is why I pin. I was able to make a few items from last week's post and will be sharing those with you soon. They were really good!

Check out Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Friday Favorite Finds for more great "pin"-spiration.  
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love Pinterest so so so much! I'm LibrarianLizy if you would like to follow me. :)

    I love bread too. I was on the hunt for the perfect dinner rolls last year, and found KA's Golden Butter Pull-Apart rolls are the.best.ever. So good!

    Visiting from FFF,
    Lizy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pin! I like to hunt for PKU-adaptablerecipes. I found an awesome recipe for Biscoff fudge that I can't wait to try!

    http://pinterest.com/sadiemademedoit/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this list! I gotta go check out those gummy candies, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I have a weakness for bread, right?!?!

    I've made homemade tater tots and they are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those second rolls look just like Rhodes rolls! YUM

    Stopping by from FFF

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!