Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Review and #Givaway - Natural Selection by Elizabeth Sharp


Welcome to my little stop on the book tour. I am excited to tell you a bit about Elizabeth Sharp's new YA book, Natural Selection.

What do you do when you find out your family isn't your family, death is knocking at your door, and that guy you can't stop thinking about knows more about who you are than you do? 
Amelia Hoffman was just a normal 15 year old until she found out the truth. Now ancient myths, supernatural beings, and murder have changed everything. Tests and school dances are no longer the biggest worry in her life-- she has to figure out how to save everyone she loves and accept the future in front of her before it's too late.
Fell free to check out Chapter One... don't worry, I'll wait.

 This is a YA title, but don't let that scare you away. If you enjoy paranormal fiction you will enjoy this one. Even if you don't normally seek otherworldly main characters, this book will be enjoyable. Packed with action, romance and Amelia has more than the normal share of teenage issues.

Normal family? Normal life? Well, it is all changing for Amelia as she discovers how unique she really is. Let's just say that puberty is nothing compared to this.

Would I recommend Natural Selection? Absolutely. When I was a teen I would have loved to read this.

On November 12th, at Elizabeth's Blog, there will be a Big Contest - Signed Print of Natural Selection, Signed print of Second Nature, Pack of Promotional Seeds {Even In the Darkest Hour, hope grows}, and a postcard.

Be sure to check out M.D. Christie tomorrow (11/10) the next stop on the book tour. There will be an author interview to learn more about the writer behind this book. Can't wait to start reading? Get your copy : Paperback   Kindle   Nook   Other formats

Okay, and onto a giveaway...



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read more! I am dying to know what Amelia is and if her brother and sister are the same.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!