Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Baby Brezza Sweepstakes - A Year of Fresh Produce!!

I know, I really have babies on the brain right now, don't I?

Well, following the Pregnancy 2.0 Mommy Party, check out the post HERE for all those great products, there are still some big items on my wishlist.

Okay, scratch that. The Baby Brezza One Step Baby Food Maker has been on my wish-list for the past 4 years!!

Here is a quick video explanation if you are not familiar the Baby Brezza.



One step, one machine and you can make fresh, seasonal, customized or organic baby food! As a foodie, I want to do this for my little ones.  Believe me, I had a hand crank baby food mill and my food processor for my babies and this is much easier.

And now that I'm sure you all want to add this to your baby registry, be sure to enter the Baby Brezza Fresh Product Sweepstakes!

Grand Prize is fruit and vegetables for you entire family for the entire year and First Prize is a Baby Brezza. All you have to do to enter is:
  • Add the Baby Brezza to your baby registry at places such as: BabyBrezza, BabiesRus or Amazon.com
  • Send an email to sweepstakes@babybrezza.com with a link to your registry, name and contact information
Enter from now until December 31st, 2011. Get all the details, sweepstakes rules, etc. at http://www.babybrezza.com/sweepstakes.php

Good luck!

*This blog post makes me eligible for a blogging contest with Baby Brezza and Mommy Parties. All opinions are my own and now monetary compensation was received.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!