Friday, December 16, 2011

"F" is for Food & Friday (12/16)


Welcome back to another Pinterest installment. I am a Pinterest addict, can you tell?

Pinterest is a great way to find new ideas, inspiration and aspirations. I have been looking for some recipes that are comforting and warm.

Are you pinning? I would love to check out your boards and see what caught your eye. Be sure to leave your info so I can swing by. Check out what I have collected HERE

In honor of  pinning my life away this past week, I linked up with Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Friday Favorite Finds. Mmm... as always I found many new great ideas to try making.

Shall we get started? This week promises to be drool-worthy!

Casseroles, soups, squash and sauces caught my eye this week. With the chill in the air and frost on the ground I am seeking comfort in the smells and tastes in my kitchen.

So, let's start with a Chicken and Black Bean Enchilada Bake. 


Or how about this Paneer Tiki Masala and Naan?


I just love lentils, rice and veggies... so this protein bowl I just want to dive into.


Or how about a good 'ole burger? A Sweet potato and Black Bean Burger to be exact.


And last, but definitely not least... these Quinoa Cakes with Poached Eggs look simple, delicious and like just what next week's meal plan was missing.






Do you see anything you like?


Be sure to swing past Finding Joy in My Kitchen to see all the other folks posts and to join the Linky.



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Great finds - I need to check out a few of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those sweet potato & black bean burgers look amazing -- as does the lentil bowl! Great (& unique) finds today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I might have to try that black bean and sweet potato burger! It looks yummy! I always end up buying the frozen Morningstar Farms ones but that one looks so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with these guys! That burger looks good. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!