Friday, December 2, 2011

Pillsbury Ideas Made Easy Recipes - Help Me Decide!


This weekend I am excited to be throwing a Pillsbury Potluck Party. We have friends and their families
coming over to enjoy lunch, dig up and wash carrots and then just hang out.

So many products, so many recipe possibilities! Crescent rolls, cookie dough, biscuits... which is your favorite to use?

My Mom is visiting right now and asked to make her famous cresent roll/cream cheese dip for the group. Now I have to narrow down my dish.

Take a peak at this "party-rific" list of options:


Get these and other great recipe ideas at Pillsbury.com. Follow Pillsbury on Facebook for promotions and announcements.

There will be other great items to sample and enjoy, but first I have to figure out which dish I will be making. I would love your help.

Stay tuned for details and results from our perfect Pillsbury Potluck Party this weekend. My guests will be crowning the best dish at the party.


Leave a comment to tell me which dish you would like to try. Also, do you have a favorite recipe using a Pillsbury product?

*Disclaimer - a prize pack to host this potluck party was provided to me by Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are my own.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!