Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Admit, I Enjoy... #BlogDare

Brussel Sprouts...

Spinach.....

and Beets....

Veggies have never caused me cold sweats. I really love the different flavors and tastes... steamed, oven roasted or any which way, I love some of the most hated vegetables in the supermarket.

I also admit to enjoying Pop Music and Dance Remixes, even if I am over 30. Most evenings I can be found grooving with my iPod as I tackle the dishes or clean the floors.

And I really enjoy yarn. The feel of the fiber, the colors and the things that can be created. I see so much potential in each wound ball or hank on a shelf. I first started knitting when I was 7 or 8 years old and though I rarely have the time anymore I still have a stash at the ready.

We all have our quirks, surprises and talents. I am so glad we are all so different. It truly makes life more enjoyable. What quirks or surprises would you admit to?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!