Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nutrisystem wk 11 & 12 - Finding Focus (#NSNation)

I have had a hard time finding words for this post. The past two weeks have been filled with temptations, celebrations and mixed emotions. The numbers I saw on the scale this week were a good reminder that I need to find my focus again. As a part of the Nutrisystem Blogger Program I have found nothing but support and encouragement. The online community that is available to members is filled with other people just like me. They struggle to balance it all, too. They have bad days, bad weeks, but we are all working towards the same goal.



 Everywhere I turned these past few days I saw Nutrisystem. There is now a large display at our Costco for plans and I have flipped past advertisements on TV every night. Seems like the universe is trying to remind me of something!

My next order of food will be arriving shortly. I look forward to a renewed sense of purpose and the new protein shakes. I will have a new pamphlet and information to read about the complete Success program. Though I have eaten the Chef's Table entrees, but this will be my first chance to try the complete program. I am excited! 

So as I mentioned, I gained weight this week: +1.6lbs, but my overall loss on Nutrisystem has been 8.1lbs.

As long as I rely on my plan and the Nutrisystem Nation I know I can take that off and continue a successful weight loss journey.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem
Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or 
by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

*Disclaimer - Nutrisystem is providing me with 4 months of their program as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program in exchange for writing about my experiences. All opinions and experiences are my own, your results may vary.


Pin It

1 comment:

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!