Thursday, April 19, 2012

Maggie's Direct Mother's Day Special

Mmm... I have so many wonderful memories surrounding blueberry pancake breakfasts as a child. So, I was very excited to see a great deal from MaggiesDirect.com for a Stonewall Kitchen Blueberry Batter Bowl Set. Wouldn't this make a great Mother's Day gift for the special Mom in your life?


This set includes Wild Maine Blueberry Jam, Wild Maine Blueberry Syrup and Farmhouse Pancake and Waffle Mix, a 7 cup capacity batter bowl and spatula.

I want this set for my own kitchen!

I am proud to be Maggie's Direct blogger, and since it is a social shopping site if you click on the image above, or use the affiliate badge on the right sidebar I will earn social bucks. Buy this set or refer your friends and you can, too.

*Disclaimer - I am a member of the Pro Blogger program with Maggie's Direct and earn social bucks by helping to promote. All opinions are my own.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!