Tuesday, May 8, 2012

How Do You Say, "Thank You"?

Now that I am a Mom, Mother's Day has taken on a whole new meaning for me.

The sleepless nights, unconditional love and hopes and dreams for the future of my own children has deepened the need to show my thanks to the Mom I owe so much to. So, how do you show your appreciation?

If I had a flower for each time I thought of My Mother, I could walk in my garden forever - Anonymous

Say, "thank you" with beautiful flowers for mother's day. Choose from a wide of flowers, colors and styles to compliment your Mom's style and personality. Sure to brighten her day and warm any room, flowers are my favorite to both give and receive.

I don't want an expensive gift from my family, I love beauty and simplicity. This Mother's Day I want nothing more than to spend the day enjoying my children and maybe receiving my own flowers from Teleflora.

What about you? What would you like to receive on Mother's Day?

*Disclaimer: This sponsored post was made possible by Mom Spark Media. I was compensated for my time investment and work on this campaign. My thoughts are my own.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Looks so pretty, and such a great idea for Mom this Mother's Day! I have flowers ordered :-) Hope she loves them!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!