Saturday, May 19, 2012

Rizzoli & Isles - Season 2 Finale Cliffhanger, What Do You Think?

Did you catch the Season 2 Finale of Rizzoli & Isles, Burning Down the House?

I was not expecting that!

Doyle (Maura's Father) swoops in to save his daughter from the would-be killer, evades arrest and begins shooting at the police. Returning fire, Jane ends up killing Maura's Father. That is going to be tough for their relationship to overcome. We know that things are going to be a little different, but will they ever get back to their lovable close camaraderie?

I know, say it ain't so! I love how the characters Jane and Maura worked so well with each other. Both need each other to solve the crimes. I can't imagine them not speaking or working together.

I do like the new tension and chance for new story line direction. I can't wait to see what the writers have ready for us in Season 3.

Of course I understand that Jane was only doing her job, and I also understand that Maura has ever reason to be upset. I hope these ladies can work through this and not let any bad guys slip through the cracks.

Of course you can see what happens next in the Season 3 premiere - Tuesday, June 5th at 9/8c on TNT



Rizzoli & Isles Season Two on DVD

And don't forget to preorder Season 2 on DVD today, will be released 5/22.

*Disclaimer - I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Rizzoli & Isles Season Two on DVD.

Preorder the DVD, available 5/22!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!