Monday, June 18, 2012

Date Night - Courtesy of #JuneDairyMovies and Safeway

As a follow up for my previous post, June Dairy Month at Safeway, I wanted to give you an update on our FREE movie tickets (#JuneDairyMovies). It has been a delicious and dairy filled month. We have made many dishes with our dairy purchases. Did you catch the recipes I posted?

The New York Cheesecake with Blueberry Cranberry Sauce?


...or the Green Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas?


Earlier this month we spent $40 during a trip to Safeway buying participating marked dairy products. Just look for signs and tags for June Dairy Month.


I loved that so many of our family favorites were part of the promotion. We stocked up and earned our two free tickets. The Catalina coupon machine will spit out a voucher like this one:

Redeeming the voucher is so easy. It only took a few minutes for mine.

There is a website listed on the voucher. Once there I just needed to select my store, Safeway.


I put in my information and selected my theater preference, then was prompted to print out my certificate for two movie admissions (up to $26 dollar value).


Now, you can use your ticket certificate on Ice Age: Continental Drift, or any other movie you want to see (the certificate expires August 31st). I am saving our certificate for a Mother/Son date to see Ice Age 4. My 4-year old is thrilled to watch it with me and I can't wait to take him next month. I think spending one-on-one time with each of my children is important.


There is still time for you to earn your tickets in this great month-long promotion. Remember, you don't have to spend the entire $40 at one visit, like I did, you can add to your total all month. There are so many great movies in the theater this Summer, so what are you waiting for?

For more great dairy recipe ideas check out Easy Home Meals and the Easy Home Meals Facebook page.

*Disclaimer - I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Safeway #CBias #SocialFabric. All opinions are my own. 
Andrea
Pin It

1 comment:

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!