Saturday, June 16, 2012

Project 365 - Sand in My Shorts


There is a special pull of children to sand... and sand to children. Believe me, they have tracked in a whole beach worth of the gritty stuff through my house.

I appreciate the chance to get a few things done while they and hope they will be building those mountains and construction sites far into the Fall. I love seeing them dig their holes, pour the grains of sand off their brightly colored shovels and give a voice to their construction equipment imaginings.


I've hooked up the sprinkler, set up the water table and they have a whole yard to explore. But day after day they go straight to the sand.

What do your children like to do in the Summer? Swim, climb trees or chase the dog? Anyone else have little sand-movers like mine?
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!